Like most, the second the fall crisp air begins to roll through, I go gung-ho and break out all the Halloween decor. And since having kids, it has only gotten more extreme as we add more Halloween projects and crafts into the festive tradition.
Not only is crafting for Halloween a great way to deck the house with meaningful displays and get you into the spooky spirit, it’s also an easy and fun way to spend some time together and make memories with your littles.
With Halloween right around the corner, we’ve put together 13 days of creepy Halloween crafts that will make your day a bit more SPOOKTACULAR!
Click on the projects below to take you to the 13 creepy Halloween craft projects!
1. Kids will love creating their own haunted house with this Popsicle Stick Haunted House craft
2. This Oozing Blood Slime is the creepiest and grossest slime you’ll ever make!
3. Kids can practice their eye/hand coordination with this Spider Paper Plate weaving craft
4. A free Joke Cootie Catcher activity your child and their friends can enjoy!
5. Your kid will love these adorable Googly-Eyed Handprint Bats
6. Try out these fun Yarn Mummies your kids can wrap and make!
7. You can make these Flying Paper Tube Bats with supplies already at home
8. Decorate the house with these handmade Yarn Pumpkins
9. Try this simple and fun Spider Quilling craft
10. Your kids will love playing with this Paper Bag Frankenstein!
11. Make a countdown to Halloween with this cute Paper Chain Halloween Decoration
12. Creepy Halloween inspired Zombie Slime, your kids will love!
13. Create all kinds of faces with this popsicle stick Mix and Match Pumpkin craft!
You can also find some Halloween and Fall themed crafts and activities on our Pinterest page here.
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, you might like our Fall Sensory Bin post or 40 Fall Activities to Bring Your Family Closer Together.